Management Assessment – A proven track record in assessing the Systems Engineering aspects of high technology projects, particularly those with a strong development component.
CMMI Programme Management – Supporting programmes to gain CMMI accreditation, either directly in a leadership role or behind the scenes in a coaching / mentoring role.
Design Review – Ensuring that the process has been followed and that the work product outputs are fit for purpose and meet the specification.
Bids & Proposals – providing SE expertise to enrich your bid.
Engineering Process Development & Improvement – assessing Engineering processes and developing & improving them to increase their efficiency and effectiveness in a specific business context. Examples include:
- Resource demand prediction and resource planning & allocation;
- Design Review processes and checklist development;
- Investment appraisal and engineering business case development;
- Defining and implementing training and development schemes;
- Defining and implementing Engineering staff career structures.