Client – OTC Optima in support of Airbus A400M Programme, Toulouse
Brief – OTC Optima supported the implementation an EVM system across the entire A400M Programme starting with developing an integrated baseline plan. Vee Solutions managed a team of 12 consutants.
Contribution – Vee Solutions managed the delivery of the implementation phase. The Vee Solutions contribution was to:
- Generate a project plan for the A400M integrated baseline development phase;
- Roll out the integrated baseline development strategy to the various A400M stakeholders;
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the expanded (12-person) implementation team deployed across the various Airbus A400M sites.
- Report progress and issues to the A400M Programme Director, using standardised progress reporting charts.
- Work with the A400M Central Programme Office to deliver specific parts of the Integrated Baseline.
Outcome – The key components of the Integrated Baseline were developed by Airbus staff under OTC Optima supervision, particularly the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and the Statement of Work (SoW).